ZTIMS SECURITY MONITORING
Whether it is alerting new vulnerabilities introduced from day-to-day network changes, contacting IT personnel of spear-phishing attempts against your employees, or helping remediate a discovered intrusion within your organization we will ensure you are the first-to-know and first-to-respond.
- Focus your IT resources on business innovation rather than security & compliance
- Reduce infiltration and exfiltration time of attacks
- Reduce the probability of an intrusion
- Minimize the impact of an intrusion
- 24/7 internal and external attack monitoring
- Proactively search for new or existing attackers and intrusions
- Dynamic incident response and forenics framework
- Real people with up-to-date threat intelligence
ZTIMS Security Monitoring Architecture
The external attack surface of your network is measured using our topology modules. Once attack surface is measured, a series of carefully crafted penetration tests are employed to ensure new vulnerabilities are not introduced by daily operational changes or new security disclosures.
ZTIMS Detonation Vault
Files such as PDF, office documents, browser attacks, and malware are detontated to detect for the presence of attacks. Once a malicious file is detonated, it is monitored with a internal security delta to determine if any file system changes, registry keys, hooks, or shellcode have been executed. Upon completion of analysis, the data is logged into a repository and sent to our Vanguard system to detect and trace any other active attacks against your network.
Data mined from ZTIMS Sentinel agents and ZTIMS Reconnaissance are correlated within our VanGuard system. Vanguard creates a Security Delta by measuring relevant day-to-day changes in system and network security. The Security Delta is then processed through our detection modules and finally analyzed by our security experts.